The goal of my blog

Hey everybody! Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog.  My name is Camille Schwartz and I am going to be a Junior majoring in Communication Studies at the College of Wooster.  I am not writing this blog to tell you what to do to live a healthier life.  Instead I want to be your companion in creating a healthy lifestyle by sharing my own journey towards better nutrition, fitness, and overall well being.   I hope this blog will inspire others to change their perception of what "healthy" means.   I think in our society we tend to associate health with words like sacrifice, pain, and restriction.  My goal of  this blog is to show how healthy living can be a joyful and pleasurable experience.  So follow my posts and give me feedback.  I am interested to hear your comments!!